What we really want to tell our habitually single girlfriends:
1. Even though you post a ton of quotes and memes about being single we know it bothers you. And by the way, those posts are not making it any better.
2. Yes, I know why you’re single. I just don’t say it. You remember John? You know, the John you only dated for six days but you already started planning your wedding and introducing him as your fiancé? You’re crazy, and that’s part of the reason I love you, but you need to relax!
3. You keep saying all men are dogs, but fail to realize you keep falling for the same type.
4. You’re asking for way more than you’re offering. Sorry, but you’re a wreck. It may be for good reason too. But you need to take care of all those loose ends before you get tied down.
5. You’re living in the past. Let it go.
6. Your checklist for the perfect man is actually preventing you from finding “The One”.
7. This is the fifth time you’ve said, “I think he is the one”.
8. This is also the fifth time you’ve said, “He’s different”.
9. Love will find you when you are ready.
10. Stop trying to force relationships because you hear your biological clock ticking. That ticking might actually be a bomb. Kidding.