20 ways I drove my husband crazy after I had my baby.
Follow me on Facebook and Instagram
1. I didn’t ask for help but complained about not having any help.
2. When he did help I would complain that he did it wrong.
3. I cried more than our baby did.
4. I was always grumpy because I kept forgetting to eat but I’d get angry every time he reminded me to eat.
5. I cried “No more children” on bad days and whispered “Maybe one more” on good days.
6. I spent all of our free time discussing various theories and techniques to get our baby to sleep.
7. I complained more than I said “Thank you”.
8. I spent more time with my pump.
9. I told him our daughter needed to cry it out. When he’d let her cry it out, I asked “how could you be so heartless!?”
10. Even though he worked crazy hours, I told him he had it easier.
11. I told him I would die if I didn’t sleep. So he told me to go to sleep, and well, I couldn’t fall asleep.
12. If he was in the mood I’d ask “how could you be in the mood at a time like this?!” And if he wasn’t I’d ask “how could you not be in the mood at a time like this?!”.
13. I asked for some alone time, then complained about being alone.
14. Every time he would show me something our daughter did I’d say “yeah I saw that already”.
15. I kept ordering things online and buying anything I thought would help her sleep and they never did work.
16. I would feel guilty when I didn’t have time to make dinner but then felt overwhelmed when I got a chance to cook.
17. I complained about my body but if he complimented me I’d roll my eyes.
18. I told him to get take out and when he did I’d ask “are you trying to get me fat or something?”.
19. I pretended I was sleeping so he would wake up first.
20. I took a long time in the bathroom because it was my only “break” but sometimes he really had to go!